Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Saint Elizabeth Health Care Community Health Worker II Community Health Worker II Job PostingDescriptionSE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care)
M&M Food Market Customer Representative Looking for a Mature, Reliable, individual to join our dynamic team!The successful candidate must
Mercer Celgar Shift Safety Coordinator Mercer Celgar is North Americas newest and largest single-line sustainablesoftwood kraft pulp mill,
DP World Journeyman Parts Person JOURNEYMAN PARTS PERSONA career at DP World Prince Rupert offers choice, flexibility, inspiration, teamwork,