Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Nak azdli Whut en Pathways Forward Agreement (PFA) Coordinator NAK AZDLI WHUT EN P.O.
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions Registered Nurses URGENTLY REQUIRED CASUAL REGISTERED NURSES Needed for in home 1:1 paediatric
Kootenay Society for Community Living Support Workers WE ARE HIRING SUPPORT WORKERS Do you want to make a
Black Press News Media Group Multimedia Journalist Multimedia Journalist (Vanderhoof) This is a prime opportunity to join the
St. Edwards Church Snow Removal Service Winter Snow Removal Service St. Edward's Church requires snow removal service for