Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Good Samaritan Society Licensed Practical Nurses Licensed Practical Nurse - CasualCompetition #:SA.18.030Hillside Village, Salmon Arm, BC??HEU WAGES $26.06-27.89
Comox Valley School District No. 71 Regular & Temporary Aboriginal Support Workers School District No. 71 (Comox Valley)
Canada Border Services Agency CBSA Officer Trainee - Developmental Program CBSA Officer Trainee - Developmental ProgramWhen you apply
Black Press News Media Job Fair Accounting.Finance Are you looking for a new job or interested in a