Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
G Mann Trucking Dump Truck Driver DUMP TRUCK DRIVER WITH EXPERIENCE needed for for Transfer Pony Please fax
Mowi Assistant Manager Assistant Manager - Saltwater The Assistant Manager assists the Site Manager in producing top
Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Seeking a Dynamic Executive Director As the leader of the organization
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions Registered Nurse Casual Registered Nurses needed for in home 1:1 Pediatric Respite/Nursing care