Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
North Island Veterinary Hospital Veterinary Assistant Veterinary AssistantsThe North Island Veterinary Hospital has positions available at both our Port
NRC Storm Contracting Ltd. Hoe Operator Hoe OperatorsFull-time positions with a West Coast road building company. Minimum of 5
Campbell River Child Care Society Infant/Toddler Early Learning & Care Supervisor Infant/Toddler Early Learning Care Centre SupervisorThe Campbell